|Post Date::July 28||Last Date::Aug 19||Category::Fresher|
Intelligence Bureau Invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers on total 750 Posts. Intelligence Bureau is under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Online Registration Till Aug 19, 2012
- Written test call letter download from - Sep 01
- Written Test Date : - Sep 23
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officers (ACIO) - Total 750 Posts
- Pay Scale - Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200.
- Age should be under 27 years as on
Aug 19, 2012. Upper Age Limit is Relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC.
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognisedUniversity.
- Knowledge of Computers is Desirable.
Refer to official notification for more details on eligibility criteria and other required details.
Selection process will comprise of written test followed by Interview.
Application Procedure :-
The Fee is Rs. 100 for Gen/OBC and Nil for SC/ST/Women Candidates.
Fee is to be paid through Online or Offline mode. For offline payment, file the application online and choose the option for offline payment. A challan will be generated that will than be used for payment in any SBI Branch.
For Online Payment, the payment can be done through SBI Credit/Debit Cards Only.
Related Links :-
Last date of Online Application is Aug 19, 2012.